The Work Study Program is available to any student receiving VA education benefits who is attending school three-quarter time or more. Work-study students are paid minimum wage. If you have questions on this program contact the SSU 退伍军人 Representative at (740) 351-4441 or the Department of 退伍军人 Affairs at 1-888-442-4551.