During the course of your academic career at Shawnee State University, you may want to take a course at another institution to transfer back to your degree program at SSU. You might be eligible for financial aid to help cover the cost at both institutions. To do this, you must complete a 联合体协议 with both schools.

A 联合体协议 is a contract between two colleges or universities that recognizes your registration at each location for financial aid purposes. It also certifies that only one of the two institutions will award your financial aid.

在财团协议中, the colleges or universities are referred to as the "家机构" and the "主办机构":

The 家机构 is the school that will award the student the degree.

The 主办机构 is the school where the student is temporarily taking courses to transfer back to the home school to meet degree requirements.


  1. Complete the FAFSA and meet all the terms and conditions required by the federal financial aid programs.

  2. Complete Section I of the 联合体协议.

  3. Meet with your academic advisor and have them complete Section II of the 联合体协议.

  4. Take the 联合体协议 to the 金融援助 Office at the 主办机构. The 主办机构 must complete Section III and forward the 联合体协议 to the 家机构 (SSU 金融援助 Office).

  5. When the 金融援助 Office at SSU receives the completed form, your financial aid will be awarded based on the combined enrollment at both institutions.

  6. SSU will disburse financial aid in accordance to our policy for disbursing financial aid.

  7. The student is responsible for any balance at the 主办机构 by using any financial aid overage received from SSU.

  8. Contact your 主办机构 at the end of the term and request an official transcript be sent to SSU to transfer your course(s) for your degree.

  9. A new 联合体协议 must be completed for each term you plan to attend multiple schools.

If Shawnee State University will be your 主办机构, please contact the 金融援助 Office at your 家机构 for information regarding their policy for 联合体协议s.